Tuesday, October 28, 2008

{ project 3 }

Our third project consisted of shooting film, then cross processing it in development. It was fun to be able to shoot film again. It is such a different experience from digital. You are forced to think about everything before you push the button. I forgot how many little details there are. I also got to learn now to scan film into the computer then digitally print them:)

I also had a great time taking the pictures. Petra (a fellow classmate and photographer) and I drove up to Saltair together a few weeks ago to do our project. It was nice to have a friend there. It made the drive and time much more enjoyable. The pictures didn't turn out as I expected
(thought I will admit I didn't know what to expect when cross processing) but I thought I captured some good images.

Photo 1

Photo 2

2 comments:

Harris Family said...

These are pretty cool-the colors are so vibrant! Is that from the processing or was that from the actual items you shot? Whatever the case-they look good.
Sorry it took me forever to do something with your blog here. It's not what I wanted to do, but I figured I would do SOMETHING with it-and can figure out what I really want to do at another time! LOVE YOU

Tiffani Harris said...

so email me your logo anytime then i can work on this blog!